- Respecting your rights and respecting the law on personal data protection we pledge to maintain the security and confidentiality of the personal data obtained. All members of the staff have been properly trained on the processing of personal data.
- Personal data administrator is: Iwuc Sp. z o.o., ul. Kłobucka 8b/28, 02-699 Warszawa, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 9512418776, REGON number: 365371328,registered in the National Court Registry by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw, XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS number: 0000636355, the share capital of 50,000.00 zł (fully paid), the phone number +48 883 988 988, e-mail address: email@example.com.
- In our shop we collect the following personal data:
- First name and surname – while placing the order you will be asked to give your first name and surname so that we can send you the order and contact you if necessary.
- Place of residence – required for shipping the ordered product.
- Telephone number – sometimes we call to confirm the order, or in case of unexpected events such as the absence of the goods in the warehouse. In the latter case, we propose the most beneficial solution.
- E-mail address – we need the e-mail address to send you the confirmation of placing the order and contact you. If you subscribe to our Newsletter, we will also send the commercial information to you once or twice in a month.
- Address – information related to the general rules of online connection such as IP address (and other information included in system logs) used by the administrator for technical reasons. IP addresses may be used as well for statistic reasons – for collection of general demographic data (e.g. related to the location of connection).
- Please provide the above mentioned data in the following cases:
- When you want to do the shopping in our shop by completing the order form available on our website (order without logging in/ account registration) – once the order is completed, we remove any data capable of identifying your person (first name, surname, address, phone number, email address). We only keep the sales note for fiscal reasons.
- Registration in the buyer database – is not mandatory. We will store your data in our database to make your future shopping easier.
- Newsletter subscription – please subscribe to our Newsletter if you want to be informed about some interesting events and commercial offers. Subscription is voluntary and you may unsubscribe at any time.
- Every user may determine to what extent they want to use our service and what data they want to make available to us. If for some reasons, you do not want to leave your personal data, you have a right to remove them and to not use our website.
- We never share data with the third parties nor keep your confidential data such as your credit card numbers or access data to your bank account.
- You are entitled to modify, complete, update, rectify and demand to remove your personal data. To do it, use the relevant tabs on our website or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.